CatsOverUnders OFFICIAL tracking thread 2013

Search

Tokens
Since we have the best capper in the history of the Internet (and he's doing this for FREE) we should all take note and get on board before it's too late. He will be here all season...

This is a BASH FREE zone, only stating the FACTS as this is what Cats lives and breaths by holding other cappers accountable for their records. I did this fairly quickly but want everyone to see week by week where he is right and where the math gets a little "fuzzy" for him. Some may call it tout math. With that, here is a breakdown of his first 3 weeks with each week and game broken down from the mans threads himself. I welcome anyone (including Cats) to check my math as I will begin each week with a summary.

There are some questions that hopefully Cats will answer as they have been asked with no answers, if anyone has any I'd be glad to add them there (again be respectful, we don't want this guy to leave as he is God like).

* Where can one buy 16 points on over/unders?
* If you are such a great handicapper why do you need to sell picks?
* If you win year in and year out, why are your bet sizes so small?
* Why do you say fuck a lot?

Tokens
Week 1 - Great start to the season! We both agree he went 18-6 so I will NOT be copying and pasting his picks as once again we don't need to compare as we both agree. He buys a lot of points, does teasers but 18-6 is 18-6.

YTD total +$242. GREAT START!!!

Tokens
Since we have the best capper in the history of the Internet (and he's doing this for FREE) we should all take note and get on board before it's too late. He will be here all season...

This is a BASH FREE zone, only stating the FACTS as this is what Cats lives and breaths by holding other cappers accountable for their records. I did this fairly quickly but want everyone to see week by week where he is right and where the math gets a little "fuzzy" for him. Some may call it tout math. With that, here is a breakdown of his first 3 weeks with each week and game broken down from the mans threads himself. I welcome anyone (including Cats) to check my math as I will begin each week with a summary.

There are some questions that hopefully Cats will answer as they have been asked with no answers, if anyone has any I'd be glad to add them there (again be respectful, we don't want this guy to leave as he is God like).

Thanks for doing this.

Tokens
Week 2 - We will call this "fuzzy math" week. One week does not a season make. Cats was quoted in a different thread that I "won in week 2 your math is laughable." Hopefully Cats will jump in this thread and make us all laugh as show me my errors.

Tout math week 2 totals....Wins 9 loses 5. And a winning week.

Real math week 2 totals Wins 9 loses 6. And a losing week of $-118.

EDIT - Realized his fuzzy math on YTD total is +$369 through week 2 but it's actually +$124

This is where the tout math gets really fun. In his ytd total after week 2 (starting his week 3 thread) he states he is now 29-11 and 72.5% YTD. Just to be clear by his own admission in his own threads he went 9-5 (which isn't even true) but can't add 18+9 that equals 29? :think2: Another tout math error on both adding to his win and loss total.

In any event, after week 2 he is now 27-12 for a still impressive 69% but YTD total is still in the green at +$124. Good work buddy!

(L) Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals
OVER 47 (Bought 0.5 point; -120) - $120 for $100
-$120
(W) Teasers
Titans +23 - $46 for $35
Dolphins +16
Rams +18
DET/ARI O34.5
+$35 (total - $85)
(W) Dolphins +16 - $39 for $30
Rams +18
DET/ARI O34.5
DEN/NYG O41
+$30 (total - $55)
(W) BRONCOS -3 (Bought 0.5 point; -140) @ Giants - $35 for $25
+$25 (total -$30)
(L) Tavon Austin OVER 4.5 Catches - $80 for $80
-$80 (total -$110)
(W) Ryan Tannehill OVER 20.5 Completions - $25 for $20
+$20 (total -$90)
(L) Dwayne Bowe OVER 4.5 Catches - $25 for $20
-$25 (total -$115)
(L) Carson Palmer OVER 23.5 Completions - $21 for $20
-$21 (total -$136)
(L) Jerome Simpson OVER 3.5 Catches - $20 for $20
-$20 (total -$156)
(W) Matthew Stafford OVER 1.5 TD Passes - $33 for $15
+$15 (total -$141)

(W) Titans +23 - $26 for $20
Rams +18
STL/ATL O34.5
DET/ARI O34.5
+$20 (total -$121)
(W) SD/PHI O38 - $26 for $20
Eagles +5.5
DET/ARI O34.5
Steelers +19.5
+$20 (total -$101)
(W) Redskins @ Packers OVER 45 (Bought 3 points; -170) - $26 for $15
+$15 (total -$86)
(W) Rams -0.5 2nd Half - $23 for $20
+$20 (total -$66)
(L) Adding another $28 for $25 on my Lions/Cardinals Over 47 best bet.
-$28 (total -$94)
(L) Saints -3 - $24 for $20
-$24 (weekly total -$118)

YTD again +$124 69% with a LOT of juice so not really 69%. More to come on this in the future weeks as we look at the season as a hole. On to week #3...

Tokens
Blue,

I think this post is a great idea. Thank you for taking the time.

That said, if you're going to do this you need to leave the commentary at the door. Let the record speak for itself - win or lose - and no need to add your personal opinion in a tracking thread.

I saw the same discrepancy in week 2 regarding the record: 9-5 vs 9-6. I assumed he added the add-on to the Det/Az over to the original bet, thus making it only 1 win/1 loss regardless of outcome. Confusing, maybe - but don't think there was any intention of deceit.

Tokens
Week 3 we will call it "not as fuzzy math" but he still needs to look at investing in a calculator.

Cats bounces back a "little" but not as much as he thinks he did. Not sure what he added up but thinks he won $66 total but the true total is 21 big ones. That's right +$21 after going 10-5. So he went 66.67% and won $21.00. For folks playing at home that is not a good way to go as I will point this out in the coming weeks.

Cats is showing his YTD total as +$435 when it's actually +$145. Profit is profit but he calculator this week somehow got messed up and is off by $290. Must have fat fingred that one as we will give him the benefit of the doubt and come to this thread and show me my errors.

Some how after saying he was 29-11 after week 2 and winning 10 games/picks his win total is correct at 37? Interesting must have got a new calculator after totaling up the money, maybe it has bigger buttons. But the loss total is still off (maybe the 2 is broken) as it's really 37-17.

Tout math 37-15, real math 37-17. HITTING AT AN AMAZING 69% BUT ONLY UP $145. INTERESTING..

Week 3 break down below. Week 4-6 to come later today...

Week 3
(W) Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos - $157 for $110 (Best Bet)
+$110
(L) Arizona Cardinals @ New Orleans Saints - $105 for $75
OVER 47 (Bought 1.5 pts)
-$105 (total -$5)
(W) Broncos -13 (Bought 1 point) - $35 for $25
+$25 (total +$20)
(L) Carson Palmer OVER 22.5 Completions - $69 for $60
-$69 (total -$49)
(w) Philip Rivers OVER 16.5 Completions - $22 for $20
+$20 (total -$29)
(L) Eddie Royal OVER 4 Catches - $42 for $30
-$42 (total -$71)
(L) Darren Sproles OVER 74.5 Rush + Rec Yrds - $23 for $20
-$23 (total -$94)
(L) Tavon Austin OVER 5 Catches - $25 for $20
-$25 (total -$119)
(W) ARI/NOR O35.5 - $65 for $50
Falcons +16
OAK/DEN O36
Broncos -2
+$69 (total -$69)
(w) ARI/NOR O35.5 - $39 for $30
Seahawks -6
OAK/DEN O36
Broncos -2
+$30 (total -$39)
(W) ARI/NOR O35.5 - $33 for $25
Falcons +16
Seahawks -6
Bills +15.5
+$25 (total -$14)
(W) Falcons +16 - $33 for $25
Bills +15.5
OAK/DEN O36
Broncos -2
+$25 (total +$11)
ARI/NOR O35.5 - $39 for $30
Seahawks -6
OAK/DEN O36
Broncos -2
ARI/NOR O35.5 - $33 for $25
Falcons +16
Seahawks -6
Bills +15.5
Falcons +16 - $33 for $25
Bills +15.5
OAK/DEN O36
Broncos -2

Again, hoping Cats will come in and post his detailed records and show me where I'm wrong. We all want to get on this crazy train, just want to make sure the driver can add before we put our lives in his hands.

Tokens
After week 3 new total should be +$350 after week 3. Still not what Cats has but closer.

Week 4 +$47 +$397 total vs Cats +$472

Week 5 -$297 for a YTD total of +$100. Profit is profit folks, can't ask for more than that (well you could ask for accurate numbers but I digress).

Good luck the rest of the season Cats, will post week 6 results here.

Tokens
Laker,

I know you don't like the guy - and I'm not fond of his actions myself.

But my feelings have nothing to do with his being a tout.

Like I said in another thread: If someone offered to pay me for picks, I'd sign as fast as possible. Fuck yes I'll take money for picks.

And so would you.

Tokens
No one is going to offer you money for picks. You have to beg, boast and cheat to sell them.

Tokens
Please also track ROI. I don't have time this season to keep up week in-week out.

For reference:
Last season CatsO/U won $495 with preseason futures bets, won $127 in the regular season, and lost $290 in the playoffs (see this post). In the regular season, he lost $94 on sides and totals, and the average juice on those bets was -141 (see this post by ERockMoney).

Tokens
Laker,

I know you don't like the guy - and I'm not fond of his actions myself.

But my feelings have nothing to do with his being a tout.

Like I said in another thread: If someone offered to pay me for picks, I'd sign as fast as possible. Fuck yes I'll take money for picks.

And so would you.

Ive been offered a couple of times... and said NO.

No point in it. Im not going to steal from players who are on the same side as me. And yes I do get paid for my picks.... when I cash in my tickets at the window, and hopefully come December in the LVH Supercontest.

If a touts plays are so good, they could make $$$ of them by betting them themselves, there is no point in selling them. Why waste all that time and effort with overhead, marketing, self-promotion, bills, etc... when you can do what you do, place a bet and be done with it. Put all that money they spend on websites, employees, advertising, marketing, overhead, etc, and BET IT. You know why they don't?? Cause the plays aren't that great, and when the play loses THEY STILL WIN... and when it LOSES the players lost the $$ for the bet AND the $$ they paid for the plays.

Touts just take advantage of sports bettors as their own fallback when a play loses, or like I would say about 1/2 of touts, don't even BET on games..... its 100% profit win or lose on the plays.

Im not the type to take advantage of people and have them pay me for something I can easily put out for free. If I was to go tout.... I would be the type to offer money back guarantees, and bet reimbursement if a play lost lol... I would be broke, but I would be the best tout ever!!

I'm from the government and I'm here to help
Tokens
Week 1 - Great start to the season! We both agree he went 18-6 so I will NOT be copying and pasting his picks as once again we don't need to compare as we both agree. He buys a lot of points, does teasers but 18-6 is 18-6.

YTD total +$242. GREAT START!!!

only way you can accurately judge low-odds betting is using ROI and dividing money earned into money risked. making $242 off $500 risked is a hell of a lot better than off of $5000 risked

Tokens
Uhh... should I be creeped out this guy is devoting THIS much time to me? It's honestly a little scary. In other words, you've spent AT LEAST the past 24 hours (If not more) straight talking about me, looking me up, going through all my old work (And I assume you've gone through all my baseball stuff, too), etc. Should the cops be involved or warned here? Are you going to look up my address also?

And before you even start tracking me, you already lost ALL credibility fucking up my record. So, yeah. Good job.

But hey, I guess I don't mind too much if it means "twice the views" so thanks for the extra publicity, dick. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Since I'm already a well-known established name in Baseball Handicapping these days on a national stage, maybe I'll let you be No. 1 in my Fan Club. Maybe. Just keep it up, buddy.

Tokens

-Uh, when have I ever bought 16 points on an over/under? You mean 13 points in a four-game teaser? Which is perfectly legal and can be done on countless books? Are you serious? Surely you must be new to football gambling, kid. There are TONS of people who do four-team/13-point teasers, yet most - EVEN MYSELF - have a losing year from them, which is why I ALREADY acknowledged that I've had more losing years than winning years in terms of said teasers (Ex. The 2009 Raiders fucked up a lot of teasers back then). In addition, you're only allowed to take TWO over/unders in said four-game teasers. If they're so "easy," why don't you try them? Give it a shot, clown.

-Unbelievable. Pure jealousy that you'd ask this question. I was given a wonderful opportunity to work for a nationally-renowned company. What exactly is wrong with that? As nittyspicks wisely points out, ANYONE would take the same opportunity. Unbelievable.

-I'm 27-years old and only graduated college with my Journalism degree two years ago. Am I supposed to have a lot of money or something by now? Sorry my bankroll is limited. You can thank college loans for that, as most recent college graduates will attest to. I'd love to add an "lol" in there but it's actually quite a demoralizing issue in our country today.

-That's a term I only often use with frustrating retards, such as yourself. Next.

Tokens
Adrian McPherson!!!! You're back! I actually just mentioned you in Biz's thread (Our old buddy from last year, remember) wondering where you were this season. As I've mentioned before, you're one of my favorite posters on here, as I consider you one of the wisest and smartest we have among The RX population and I do appreciate all that you taught me throughout last season.

I hope to talk to you more throughout the season. Did you see what I did in baseball this season (Which doesn't involve buying a half-run or full-run, by the way :)). You'd be very proud how far I've come. But yeah, it is definitely great to see you back on here. BOL with your action the rest of the way!

Tokens
Ive been offered a couple of times... and said NO.

No point in it. Im not going to steal from players who are on the same side as me. And yes I do get paid for my picks.... when I cash in my tickets at the window, and hopefully come December in the LVH Supercontest.

If a touts plays are so good, they could make $$$ of them by betting them themselves, there is no point in selling them. Why waste all that time and effort with overhead, marketing, self-promotion, bills, etc... when you can do what you do, place a bet and be done with it. Put all that money they spend on websites, employees, advertising, marketing, overhead, etc, and BET IT. You know why they don't?? Cause the plays aren't that great, and when the play loses THEY STILL WIN... and when it LOSES the players lost the $$ for the bet AND the $$ they paid for the plays.

Touts just take advantage of sports bettors as their own fallback when a play loses, or like I would say about 1/2 of touts, don't even BET on games..... its 100% profit win or lose on the plays.

Im not the type to take advantage of people and have them pay me for something I can easily put out for free. If I was to go tout.... I would be the type to offer money back guarantees, and bet reimbursement if a play lost lol... I would be broke, but I would be the best tout ever!!

Why do you recite this same garbage over and over when I've already fully explained it to you? Now I'm actually starting to think you'd be afraid to take on a job like this, which isn't actually meant as an insult. You're concerned that the pressure of trying to make other people money, which might affect your picking ability (And that's a reasonable, legitimate concern. I had the same feelings when I entered the business, and it absolutely did affect me at first), will decrease your talents - and again, that's not meant as an insult because I felt the same exact way at first. Do not take that the wrong way because it's not intended as such. And I certainly wouldn't blame because you ARE very good at this, at least from what I've seen of your football work. And any additional pressure might alter that a bit, so it's perfectly fine to have those concerns (If that is the case). Anyway, let me take you through the rundown AGAIN:

-No point in selling them? Why exactly? What about for someone like me who is a recent college graduate, and therefore has a very limited bankroll? If I have a gift, which I clearly do with baseball over/unders (Which you certainly cannot deny after our little Rubber Room adventures, which I clearly WON, by the way), why not give people the opportunity to invest in that? Please give me a valid reason why this is "unacceptable." As I've already explained to you, there is a significant portion of the sports gambling population - old people with a ton of money, to be specific - that look for proven, consistent people like me to invest in. What exactly is wrong with that? Nothing if they're making money, am I correct? And as you saw, based on my first-place finish and dominant season this year, all those people that invested in me made a lot of money.

-Marketing? Bills? Promotion? Advertising?... Huh? How exactly does that apply to me? THE COMPANY I WORK FOR TAKES CARE OF ALL OF THAT. You know, the nationally-renowned company that everyone already knows about that. I work for THEM; the other issues you mentioned having nothing to do with me and don't relate to me at all whatsoever. With other "touts?" Then yes, that's actually a very brilliant point and I couldn't agree more. If anything, I do agree with you because it would seem like those said people spend just as much time doing all of that then actual handicapping, and that's obviously a tactic I would 100-percent disagree with. But to me? All of that stuff is irrelevant because where I work, there are people above me who take care of ALLLLLLLLLL of that for me, and promote me, and build me up, so I don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

-I can't speak for anybody else in this industry, but you know I bet everything I put out there (And thankfully I do to take advantage of that elite 55% I registered this season). And I'm glad you at least acknowledged when saying "about 1/2 touts." If anything, I agree with you in that regard. To me, that is absolutely gutless if a handicapper out there posts plays, and then doesn't even bet those plays themselves. That's disgusting, in my opinion. Completely inexcusable and it should reveal what a fraud that handicapper is, if they don't even take their own plays! So I agree with you on that absolutely.

-Again, you refer to the "type to take advantage of people." How am I taking advantage of someone if I'm making them money? Do MOST of these scumbags take advantage of people? Unfortunately, yes. But as we ALREADY WENT THROUGH FOR MONTHS, aka the main issue we discussed at hand, you can't stick everyone into the same stereotype. I've already said I agree with you a hundred times about that - most "touts" are scum. But there are honest ones, such as myself, who work as hard as anyone out there - if not harder - putting in countless and tireless hours of effort literally every single day and night, while digging up analysis, reading player quotes, writing 500-word write-ups for most games, etc. and I know you can appreciate that because you and I are of the same breed, in that regard. So again, don't you dare lump me into that category when I AGREE with you about most of those people being scumbags who don't care if they're taking advantage of other people. You obviously know I'm one of the few exceptions, just as there are to EVERY stereotype in the world.

Honestly, man, I wish you the BOL with the rest of your season - not that you even need it from me, as you're having another good season thus far. But you just need to drop this issue already when I've already proven to you that I'm not like the rest of them. To think otherwise is greatly insulting to all the work I have done, and you would feel the exact same way if anyone ever took a shot at your own countless and tireless hours of work that you put into this every week (And remember, for me, it was every day during baseball. Didn't take one single day off for the third year in a row).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocash117
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com